Updated: May 8
Cooking at home can be cheaper, healthier and bring families together.
This quick recipe is easy and can be modified to your personal taste.
2 Tbs. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 Clove Garlic, minced
¼ cup Yellow onion, diced
1 medium Zucchini, cut into matchsticks
2 large Carrots, cut into matchsticks
8 oz. Spinach Pasta
½ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Add Black Pepper to taste
1. Bring large pot of water to boil
2. Cook pasta according to package directions
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Stir in garlic and onion, cook for 30 seconds
5. Add the zucchini and carrots, sauté for 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp and tender
6. Add black pepper to vegetables to taste and remove from heat.
7. Drain your pasta and then toss with the vegetables
8. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, serve hot and enjoy!
Servings Per Recipe